Manage your university applications in the Crimson app!
Adding a university
- Select the 'Applications tab'
- If you don't have any university added previously, the landing page will be empty but once you hit the button 'Let's go', you will be able to add.
- Inform the application cycle:
- Then finally you can add the university details:
- Once that is saved, you will be able to see the university info:
Adding admission result
- Click on the button 'Add admission result' in the previous screen and then you will be able to add the admission result!
- All done! You have added a university and its admission result into the app!
Editing and deleting universities and admission results
Once you select a university, you will see two buttons as per the image below (for both the university and the admission result) that will allow you to edit or delete them
This can be done by manually dragging and dropping the university cards.